Australia Post Tracking, Locations Near Me, Contact & Hours
History of Australia Post
The Australian Postal Corporation is a government-owned company that provides postal services in Australia. Australia Post’s founding occurred in 1809 as a colonial post services provider, and it is the Postmaster-General’s Department’s direct successor, which was initially established in 1901. However, it was shut down in December 1975 and replaced by the Postal and Telecommunications Department. These two became separate legal entities and had been commissioned in July 1975 to take over the department’s operations as Telecom and what we now know as Australia Post. The current name and structure of the Australia Post were ratified through corporatization in 1989.
Australia Post Tracking
The postal service offers convenient ways to track your parcels through its logistics system. There are four main options:
• Visit auspost.com.au/track, enter your package’s tracking number and see the progress through their system.
• There is a chatbot available to answer any queries. Find it on the website’s help and support page, select the given options on the chatbot and receive results.
• If you have an account, just visit the “MyPost” account dashboard.
• Alternatively, you can track the package via the app.
Australia Post Locations Near Me
To locate the nearest Australia Post offices, visit this page. This webpage allows you to nearby locations on a map to get directions, check available services, book appointments, and more. You can search for Post Offices by simply entering your city or town in the dialogue box. And next, you choose the kind of service you are searching for, which leads to the presentation of the results displaying opening hours and closest locations.
Australia Post Contact and Customer Service
The service operates in three core markets: letters and associated services, agency services, and retail merchandise. Thus, though the cooperation is extensive, they pride themselves in providing good customer care.
• Phone Number: You can reach the Australia Post customer support by calling 13-76-78 or the business assistance service number locally via 13-11-18.
• Email Contact: You can make an official email inquiry to the Australia Post customer service department via the email email@example.com. The service usually responds within 24 hours.
• Mail: You can send your messages to the corporate headquarters with the address 111 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
• Social Media: Patrons can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, by sending a message. Responses from the customer service department often occur within 24 hours.
Australia Post Hours of Operation
For accurate working times of Australia Post offices, check Australia Post locator. However, regular business hours on weekdays usually are Monday to Friday between 8:30 am-6:00 pm local time. On weekends, however, the customer service department and business center are typically closed. However, the Australia Post customer service is open 24/7, all year round, during the working days and holidays