DHL Pickup Schedule, Times and Phone Number
DHL is renowned for making customers satisfied with excellent services. One such service in many countries across the globe is a convenient pickup service. This article discusses everything you need to know about DHL pickup schedules, times, and contacts.
How does DHL pick up work?
DHL pickup is usually hassle-free. Rather than going to a DHL office or service point, you can arrange for them to come to you or visit one of many acceptance and drop-off points nearby. Although it is not available in all countries, such a service promotes convenience and helps elderly or immobile customers. For instance, in Europe, a pickup might cost an additional 20 euros.
To organize a pickup, visit the part of their main website for scheduling pickups. Create a label with your address and the recipients’ address, follow the rest of the prompts, and adjust your parcel delivery flexibly to your schedule.
DHL Schedule and Pickup Times
DHL usually delivers from Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM. However, the precise delivery times may differ and depend on the parcel’s size and the delivery address. However, to find specific times open the DHL domestic service website and enter your location. Pick-up times at service points are also similar, but to get the correct time, check the locator services online. You can also contact DHL customer service through your DHL login or by calling +18002255345 or texting DHL ExpressSMS for International via +447720334455.
How to find DHL Pickup Near Me/Location
In a country such as Germany, there are over 28,000 acceptance and drop-off points. However, no matter where you reside globally, the best way to locate the nearest DHL Express drop box or service points is by visiting the locator on the DHL website. Follow these instructions on the locator website:
• Select a country or region to define your location.
• Select a place or zip code.
• It is possible to add a street name or house number.
• Select a service such as to send a shipment, collect a package, or both
• You may be prompted to answer whether or not you have a DHL account and a shipment label or if you are collecting a shipment or a shipment is being sent to you.
• The results are displayed on the left side of the screen. The closest addresses are first, with an estimated distance in miles. Simultaneously, there is a large map in the center of the screen, with each of the locations pinned.
• Clicking on a pinned location will also show you all the services they offer, including pickup delivery and dropoffs.
DHL Pickup Phone Number and Customer Service
If you use the locator service on the website correctly, you can find the specific contact of each of the branches near you. That way, you can get up-to-date information when you call. However, for general customer service, you can use the options below:
• Phone: You can reach DHL customer support by calling 1-800-225-5345 or the official number locally.
• Email: You can make an official email inquiry on their website.
• Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters within your country.
• Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page by sending a message. Responses from the customer service department often happen within 24 hours.
Is DHL pickup free? How much does it cost?
No, it is not free. In the US, Remote Area Pickup and Delivery can cost about $0.40 per lb with a $40.00 minimum to the greater of $42.00 per shipment. So the cost entirely depends on the distance to the delivery location and how much it weighs.
Can DHL pick up from my house? DHL Pickup Request
Yes, in some countries, DHL offers door-to-door service and even same-day deliveries with pickup, usually within 60 minutes of booking. They can even pick up on a holiday or weekend pickup if necessary. Kindly check their website to see if this service is available where you live.
How to Cancel DHL Pickup
The best way to cancel a DHL pickup is via phone call. Simply call the number of the service point or customer care and inform them that you would like to cancel. As standard procedure, they will ask you are sure you want to cancel the pickup entirely or reschedule for a different day. If you choose to cancel, the DHL pickup is terminated, and you may request a refund.