Australia Post Delivery Times & Schedule in My Area
Australia Post offers customers comprehensive delivery times and schedules, maintaining its reputation in exceptional and speedy services. This article discusses those delivery times and plans and how to know them in your area.
Australia Post Delivery Hours and Times
Australia Post delivers from Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM. However, the precise delivery times may differ and depend on the parcel’s size and the delivery address. However, to find specific times open the Australia Post domestic service website. You can also contact Australia Post customer service through your Australia Post login or by calling 137678 from within Australia or +61388479045 from overseas.
How to find Australia Post Near Me / In My Area
It is possible to find Australia Post locations via an internet search or using the Australia Post App. However, the steps below demonstrate how you can an Australia Post service point when using the main website:
• To locate the nearest Australia Post offices, visit auspost.com.au/locate/. This webpage allows you to find nearby locations on a map to get directions, check available services, book appointments, and more.
• You can search for Post Offices by simply entering your city or town in the dialogue box. And next, you choose the kind of service you are searching for, which leads to the presentation of the results displaying opening hours and closest locations.
How early and late Australia Post delivers?
On average, Australia Post aims for Parcel Post items to arrive in 2 to 5 business days for same-state deliveries. Australia Post often delivers from Monday through Friday between 8 am and 6 pm, which means that your package’s latest possible arrival time is officially at 6 pm.
However, it is possible to obtain packages even later on some rare occasions. Remember, you can also contact Australia Post customer service through your Australia Post login or by calling 137678 from within Australia or +61388479045 from overseas to ask why your delivery is late. Alternatively, visit the Australia Post service updates website; to find out exact delivery hours in your area.
Is Australia Post delivery time accurate?
Australia Post delivery times are often accurate. Even though there are mishaps occasionally, the best way to check your delivery status in real-time is to visit the tracking link on their official website, auspost.com.au/locate/, and enter your package’s tracking number. The online results are continuously updated, giving detailed progress without having to call Customer Service. That way you can find out when exactly the package may arrive.
Can I pick up Australia Post package before delivery?
Yes. You can track the package from the tracker on the website; and if the scheduled delivery time is no longer convenient, you can log in to Australia Post or call the customer service. Alternatives to home deliveries include mail redirection, 24/7 Parcel Locker, the post office for deliveries, or a PO Box.
How to Change Australia Post Delivery Address
To modify your delivery address, you would have to go to the Australia Post website or App and follow these instructions:
• Check if redirection is available for your delivery. You can find out through the tracking page on the Australia Post website or any tracking emails sent.
• Log in to MyPost to view your tracklist and your delivery options. Note that you can only request redirection for parcels if you have a MyPost account.
• Request your redirection if your parcel is eligible for redirection, and you can choose it as your delivery option from your MyPost tracklist by just following the prompts.
Choosing to redirect your parcel while it’s in transit will add at least an extra business day to your delivery time. To get more information on this, kindly check here.
Why is my Australia Post delivery late/delayed?
Australia Post deliveries may be delayed due to multiple factors, including but not limited to severe weather conditions, public holidays, strikes, custom clearance issues, incorrect address specification, insufficient documentation, recipient unavailability, and poor carrier performance. You can track your mail via auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search or visiting the main Australia Post website and entering the tracking number for details in case of delays.
You can also contact Australia Post customer service through your Australia Post login or by calling 137678 from within Australia or +61388479045 from overseas to ask why your delivery is late. Australia Post will like you to get in touch if:
• A domestic item hasn’t arrived within five business days of the estimated delivery time.
• International Courier or Express items haven’t arrived within one business day of the estimated delivery time.
• International Standard items haven’t arrived within ten business days of the estimated delivery time.
What’s an Australia Post delivery exception?
A delivery exception is when a package is temporarily stalled on transit because of an unforeseen obstacle or a disruption to the transport or delivery network. Reasons could include flood, traffic incident, unknown addresses, damage to the shipment, or unreceived signatures. On Australia Post, the tracking status would be a ‘possible delay.’