UPS Pickup Schedule, Times and Phone Number
UPS provides the very best to its customers in terms of service due to it having a vast number of service locations and such, which makes its pickup service very convenient worldwide. This article discusses everything you need to know about UPS pickup schedules, times, and contacts.
How does UPS pick up work?
UPS pickup scheduling is a speedy and easy process. To access the UPS Pickup service, you will first need to create a UPS account on the official website. With this service, anyone can have a delivery made anywhere in the world by merely requesting a UPS pickup. Per every request, UPS enables the nearest shipping center to pick up the shipment. Pickups are scheduled in two ways, either by phone (UPS On-Call Pickup) or online.
To schedule a UPS pickup, visit the UPS pickup scheduling page and create a label with your address and the recipients’ address, follow the rest of the prompts and adjust your parcel delivery flexibly to your schedule.
UPS Schedule and Pickup Times
UPS provides three different pickup time schedules. Delivery time will vary depending on the selected service used in scheduling your pickup. Standard delivery times for UPS shipments are made from Monday to Friday. UPS pickup options include:
• Daily pickup: UPS drivers will make a stop at your location everyday daily to check for shipments. This option is good for business owners that ship packages daily.
• Same-day pickup: this option is only available in selected areas.
• Occasional pickup: UPS will pick up your package periodically at your request
After a pickup option has been selected, UPS will, by default, provide an automatic time setting which you are allowed to change to suit your timings. You can calculate your package delivery time. You can also contact UPS customer service by calling:
• Domestic: 1-888-742-5877
• International: 1-866-782-7892
How to find UPS Pickup Near Me/Location
UPS provides a way to locate UPS pickups near you available on the UPS website by entering your address. Find a UPS pickup near you and follow these instructions on the locator website:
• Select a country or region to define your location.
• Enter your address
• It is possible to add a street name or house number.
• Click “find.”
The results will be displayed to you after. You can click on the highlighted ones pictured for an expanded detail page that shows the nearest UPS pickup location address, phone number, available services, working hours, and dropoff deadlines.
UPS Pickup Phone Number and Customer Service
The UPS locator service on the website will provide you with the contact information of every closest UPS branch near you. By contacting the service numbers, you can get up-to-date information on pickup services. However, for general customer service, you can use the options below:
• UPS On-Call Pickup: 1-800-PICK-UPS® OR 1-800-742-5877
• Email: You can make an official email inquiry on their website.
• Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters within your country.
• Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page by sending a message. Responses from the customer service department often happen within 24 hours.
Is UPS pickup free? How much does it cost?
No, UPS pickup is not free. Although after signing up for some of the available pickup services, you are entitled to one free pickup service.
The cost will differ based on whether it is a same-day pickup or future-day request or the type of account you have. View pricing for various UPS pickup services and you can also calculate how much your shipment will cost.
Can UPS pick up from my house? UPS Pickup Request
Yes, in some countries. In the United States, you can schedule a UPS pickup from your house by scheduling either online on the UPS website or by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS® (1-800-742-5877).
How to Cancel UPS Pickup
To cancel a UPS pickup request, call the number of the service point or customer care at 1-800-PICK-UPS® (1-800-742-5877) and use your request number to withdraw or modify your pickup. State your cancellation claim clearly to the customer service personnel and follow the given instructions. An alternative UPS pickup cancelation is online. Log in to your registered account, going to Pickup History, and editing the request, and cancel it.